Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About This Blog

I am a parent. And this is a parenting blog. I know, I know, it's the first of it's kind. You can't even get your head around the concept of a parenting blog.

Okay, so what are my qualifications?

I have two children. A son who is 11 and a daughter who is five. My son is by birth and my daughter is adopted from China. I am the best parent or the worst parent depending on the day, hour or second. But that's parenting.

The title of this blog comes from a phrase that my wife and I often share when our kids make us crazy. And they are experts at that.

My mission is to share parenting experiences through the wonderful stories my children have given me to tell. I am not one to grab a camera and snap photos, but I am one to spin a yarn or two. If nothing else, this will be a way for me to keep it all straight.

But ultimately, this blog is a love letter to my children. Because I do love them so much.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment